Friday, August 14, 2009


This time around, it is about one's love.. My mum

My mum is having a gastric problem that makes her wants to burp all the time which relates to her her indigestion problem. To what know, gastric problems is not easy to heal, it makes her very emotional, always putting all the blames and burdens to herself, unable to sleep well and lastly she has lost quite a few kilograms and I am totally not liking it! So what I'm writing here it's actually something she already knew as i keep blabbing on it but I just want to say it all over again in short notice..

'Mummy, just stay calm, try to relax yourself, don’t think so much of the unnecessary, what you want us to do just tell us, you know we would actually do it if you just say a word, and i don't like it when u always do that angry face even when you are not angry, as you are starting to get used to it! It is not good for you! Next thing you know all the wrinkles will start coming out..! I always prefer your laughter and you know I am always there when you need me so just CHILL okay?.. '

Everyone loves their mum but just let me state it here,
I LOVE MY MUM always do! * Don't worry everyone, my mum is recovering so don't go abroad over this issue.. I just want her to know how much i care about her..*

Yesterday was one of the best days i had, a knocked on the door and mum said...
'Lui' ( as in daughter ) , ' After fetching Ashley back from school,let's go to the salon and do something different to our hairstyles as I am totally bored with mine ' ..'It's been a while since I last heard as we were always busy '..

Mum asked me to recommend her on what kind of hairdo she should go for ' At that moment I was actually flipping through the VIVI magazine thinking of which model’s hair color actually suits me ' and then I came upon a really nice bob cut, I’m like 'hey mum I think this will look great on you!' 'she took a look at it and replied 'not bad '... Then mum ask Ashley,
'Baby I thought you want to cut your hair too? 'Ashley nodded (Baby Ashley wanted the hairstyle for quite some time, but waiting for the right moment and courage to cut it) and after a moment of pause, they both agreed 'Let’s do it'

* It’s definitely going to be a big surprise for my Dad when he comes back on Saturday afternoon * and here’s a little sneak preview…

Let's start off with my MUM ...Her before..( she is sOooo gonna kill me for using the not so good looking picture! )

This is what i choose for her from the magazine

And here is my beautiful mum.. ' just a side preview' she is still not ready for pictures yet but I am already loving it!'

Next up is my little sister, Baby Ashley.. ( two photos from her blog) the before..

The after.. ( again just to keep u guessing )..

Finally it's moi, all i did was coloring, so i give Lena Fuji page to Frank telling him I wanted this hair color,

And Voila..

It isn't perfect though, as I dyed my hair black before, my total coverage was not what i presume it to be..But I still think it looked fine .. :)
That's all for now... xoxo

Total Visitors

  © My Blog Psi by Jiu Jiuz 2008

Back to TOP