Friday, August 7, 2009

* Saying Goodbye *


On the 4th of August 2009, I said my last Goodbye to the streets of Jalan P.Ramlee which I occupied for 9 months.. and I thought goodbye was easy.. ' i still feel a little heartbreaking at the mo'...when i see the people shifting out the sofa, cupboards, display cabinets and all the other items. People start asking me, ' are you alright? ' .. 'what you gonna do next' .. Don't worry peeps, 'I am alright' ... I will do something else.. Life is all about learning, exploring and experiencing right? ...
* i got a poem for the shop* this is totally lame but i am me and that is the way i express myself so.... i am just gonna put it in my blog *

I once had the chance to hold it close,
And i use all my ways figuring out how to satisfy the needs,
As someone told me to stay strong,
Believing that miracles will happen someday.
In between the lines, there is always arguments,
But a wrong spot was chosen..
Then comes along a so-called friend,
Trying it's best to make things work..
And one said one was a good buddy,
All I sense is an expectation out of nothing..
Though I do feel bad having to leave it,
But I cant bear with it any longer..
As it is time to move on to another new journey..
Goodbye Heart & Soul

Total Visitors

  © My Blog Psi by Jiu Jiuz 2008

Back to TOP