Tuesday, August 18, 2009

- Don't get Caught -

You hear them whispering ' Hey, what is she up to nowadays? '.. ' So is she still working? ' ' What is she working now? ' ... everyone is curious to know what is she doing..




* grins * It's been some time again since I last blog, and to the above statement, ' I am currently not doing anything and I could actually sleep at any hours I like, although I prefer to sleep earlier just so that I could maintain a healthier lifestyle! ' And because of my lateness, you guys better bear with me as I am writing a long story about the current ME! .*LMAO*
Let me start with my lifestyle after closing the shop, this is my usual routine...
Morning * happens once in a blue moon *: I do get up earlier in the morning, maybe about 9-10 ish at times? LoL..well that is not what I want to share with you guys but I am not working now.Well, firstly when i get up from bed I will switch on the HI-FI as I need my music! ' and then go to the bathroom and brush my teeth for 5 minutes the least ' I hope it doens't put you in gasp as I have a friend whom brushes her teeth for the least 10 minutues! ' I even heard some girl brushes hers for 15 minutes which is totally crazy ' i think blood will start coming out at that mo' ! ', take my shower, wash my face and apply the needs for my face and body. Then I will walk to the kitchen and drink 4 glasses of water which is good for our health although my friend once told me it is better if u could gulp 6 glasses of water but I still couldn't manage to do so ', and after that I'll choose to eat an apple or strawberry yogurt before I start doing my house chores.
Afternoon : Will have my lunch taken either outside with my friends or at home, then I'll switch on my laptop and start chit-chatting with my friends while I surf the net. Some afternoons, I will go out to buy or read books in Kinokuniya, while doing a little bit of window shopping, and at times I will go find my friends for tea time.
Night : Another moment in the bathroom to cleanse oneself, and have my dinner taken, then I will just laze around at home, watch television, reads books or gather up myself in front of the 15" LCD Sony Vaoi.
Weekend mornings : Didn't enjoy much on my mornings just yet but I am hoping I could go for outdoor activities very soon!
Weekend nightlife : This one I think everyone could have guessed, I will be somewhere in the clubbing scene or walking around in areas where the cinemas is located.
After reading this, I do sound like some bimbo chick ' did I just state that on myself? ' , Haaa .. but it does sound so Bimboish as I ain't doing anything but just lazing around at home and having the time of my life, That IS SO NOT TRUE! Just because the fact that I close a shop does not mean I will let my career go down the drain, and what's more the actual fact is, I am working but unnoticed and unbothered as well as keeping quiet as I like to have a low-profile of myself. But to stop everyone from wondering about me, here is a sneak peek on what I usually do for my job..

So to everyone whom cares about me which I know you guys really do and i appreciate it, don't have to worry about me as I am working, .. :)

Next up, I am confessing I do smoke and here is my d.i.y cigarette box, *which is actually a free card holder that was given at the entrance from the last Freedom rave in Malacca but I found out it fits my ciggies perfectly* and my favorite lighter, all the way from Australia..' thanks to dearest Jaqc '.. ' EVERYONE SMOKING IS BAD FOR HEALTH ' so please don't ever learn to smoke if you haven't started it!


Next thing you know, I got myself a new box of eye shadows which has 120 colors * you guys will be wondering wth am I doing with so many colors but it's just so irresistible and I could always have a bit of fun with my make up! * and a pair of fake eyelash, ' it's unbelievable but I still don't know how to put on fake eye lashes! I think it's time to ask for tutorial from my sister Chuckei

Here is a snapshot of my handsome daddy with his latest haircut ' he didn't know i took this' and my gorgeous mummy as she is finally ready to pose for the camera...



And on last Saturday, Nana asked me to join her to the clubs and this time around, I was told not to abandon her halfway through the party scene as I always tend to go missing. Without hesitation I said ' Yes! , promising her I will not mingle with others and only stay with her '. So on that night itself, we did had fun, with my greatest dad fecthing me to the club... ' it is hard to believe but it is true as I was kind of late that night and I didn't know whom should I call at that very moment so.........! Here is a few shots taken in the club with my dearest...

I cut my own bangs yet again..



At about 1.30am, my phone starts vibrating and I got a message from my cuzzie telling me she and Ling will be coming to the club as well..My two besties..

Heart it when everyone gets a little tipsy..


Lastly , I am going to post about a restaurant located in Jalan Imbi, my dad brought us and my grandparents to dine on last Sunday. The reason I post this was because the delicacies are all finely made, the dishes are cooked with less oil and it is really delicious!..* I don't know how to translate into english the dishes we ordered * but it's really worth a try!

Here's the dishes we ordered that night...

' Sang Yu ' soup Clay pot ginger fish

' Siong tong ' la la Mince pork

'Muk yu and Nam yu ' pork Hong Kong ' choi sam '

That's all for my latest update about moi and I hope I didn't bored you people! ,

Total Visitors

  © My Blog Psi by Jiu Jiuz 2008

Back to TOP