Wednesday, July 1, 2009

* Wednesday craps *


I felt sunshine on my face, and it woke me up, it was about 12 in the afternoon, ‘ I didn’t pull my curtains down last night ‘ and ‘ I forget to switch on my alarm last night ‘ * smack myself *, went into the bathroom and I looked into the mirror, ’its been ages since I really look clearly at myself in the mirror’ , ' seeing my eye bags, those unwanted tiny spots, blackheads '… I am like wtf … is this me? ….today im having a fugly me dilemma… just what I needed to start my day off with…

Had some sausages and bread for lunch, and mum’s ready to fetch me out..

When I reach the shop I realized, someone forgotten to switch off the air conditioner ‘ Miss Valerie babe ‘ the electric bill will kill someone you know, and my mum will go mad at me .. ‘lol’ no more next time k?....

Went to the hi-fi, put on PlayRadioPlay cd ‘ thought of them today ‘, checked the stocks and swept the floor and I found out the tiles that’s cracking at the middle part of the shop is getting worse, ‘ what’s going on down there @$^&! ‘… ‘

Then I went back to my laptop, have a little chit chat with my friends on msn, open a few fashion websites, ‘ surfing for what’s the next IT thing ‘, got a phone call from dad, he’s coming back on Saturday :) , then a surprised phone call from a friend, and after those two phone calls I met a very nice and polite customer, ‘ I didn’t have the change for him when he bought the items at the shop and he’s nice enough to go next door and get his money change into smaller notes himself when supposedly I should be the one going to have the money changed ‘

Later in the evening, my mum came to the shop with an apple for me, ' which brought me smiles ' ‘ OK, I am going to start talking about my apple, don’t laugh people because this isn’t just any apple it’s the best one I’ve crunch on and i am addicted to it’, ' even my Baby Ashley agree with me! I brought the apples at the KLCC Cold Storage two days ago when I realized my house is out of fruits and now its my current addiction because I just cant get enough of it.. Its more pricey compare to normal apples but it’s too tasty , juicy and crunchy that I cant get enough of it!....’ lol now you guys can smack me for writing bout my apple ’ :P

And here's my lovely apple..



.'p/s i have not spilled about the moment when i dropped my camera in the cubicle the other time when i went Barsonic' which lead me to not having much pictures captured on my own right now, i need to use my phone and getting pictures from here and there..." i miss my camera , i hope it could be fix' ... please!

........ just my craps for today ........ happy reading ..... and i will be posting about my friend's wedding next, wait up....

Total Visitors

  © My Blog Psi by Jiu Jiuz 2008

Back to TOP