Wednesday, July 1, 2009

' Wedding bell's on Monday '

The wedding dinner of Ellis Gan and Kennix Yap.. *Congratulations and wishing you both the best in everything ahead of you guys*… The wedding was held in Noble Banquet on Monday night that is 29th June 2009…

Who’s Kennix? , she’s my so called 6th sense though we seldom see each other much now but we are still close in the heart, ‘ She’s a babe I got to know while I was working in my previous job and we managed to get connected due to some personal funny issues that we felt we could sense each other ‘ that’s why we called each other ' my 6th sense '… and she guided me to be health conscious by eating the right kind of vitamins,..

* i am really happy for you babe! * :) love always...

Cuzzie picked me up at 7ish and we know we are late but she just finish work so we are like rushing mad to the place...

The moment we step foot in the place, it's the exact moment the bride and groom getting ready to walk in the hall.. so we waited for the walking in ceremony to finish before we get ourselves to our sits ... *again the latecomers * ' sweat' ..... so heres just some pictures i have stolen from my friends...


The album of the newly weds...

Both of them of the stage..

our table..

The only picture i have with them and it's abit blur... ' BooOoo...'

RubyJie, moi, my lurve Carrine, and Jolene

RubyJie, Cuzzie Pearly, moi and my lurve



Cuzzie and moi

CaJill

Total Visitors

  © My Blog Psi by Jiu Jiuz 2008

Back to TOP