Friday, July 3, 2009

Our so-called YESTERDAY..


How weird would you feel when people looked at you like you are some kind of morons?
LMAO.. Remember our yesterday Nana?, we have people looking at us like we are from outer space?.. ' we were looking at each other,' nothing is wrong with our face today ' well our face was almost bareless , just a little concealer around the eye area and a little bit of mascara but our yesterday was quite weird, as we have people staring at us from here and there..' or asking us questions like ' where you study? Just finish your studies? ..Due to the fact that people always ask us about our age, ' people assumed that the both of us just came out from high school and on our way to college., ' how lucky are we, till now we still look young '...giggled to myself, and you know what,' I get it all the time ' ' Nana agree on that '..And why would I say so? Because people still check my identity card when I go to clubs, ' needless to say, there is one club which I once worked with,' I still remember the faces of the door girls and bouncers of that club but when I quit my job and went back to that place to party with my friends, they asked me for my IC! .*..' and each time I change my hairstyle to that club they will ask me for my IC!.*wth*..' sweat x time’ ‘sometimes i really feel glad my mum had given me a cute face? . .but still, we have to take good care of ourselves to maintain our youth don't we?...

=its my statement of yesterday = you guys can don't read my craps if it bothers you.. LMAO

Nana picked me up at about 12 noon and we headed to LowYat to have our lunch before we kick off the day with shopping for computer related items , and my darling spend quite an amount on her casing for her gadget, as she bought not 1 or 2 but 3 casing for her gadget * the iphone *.. * darling, you keep tempting me on buying the iphone! i wanted one so badly but just give me some time to save my cash and i am totally ready for it *..

Having our lunch in Causeway Bay Cafe in LowYat Plaza yesterday..

Total Visitors

  © My Blog Psi by Jiu Jiuz 2008

Back to TOP