Sunday, March 22, 2009

Something deep down, something for you..

*He always say he dont know what im thinking ever since he know me*
Last night i saw him, but i dare not talk to him..
because words have been spoken, i knew i'm too late..
Days before i was reading my journal, looking at my gadget at the same time..
then i remember his call during CNY, it was a surprise..
deleting some messages in my gadget, then theres a name i dont have the courage to look at..
because when i sense him, im afraid..coz its my wrongs..
unable to deny, its him engraving something in my heart..
He said before,'i was special, he looks me in the eye..
He gave me words of wisdom, something I'll never lie..
He brougth me back happiness, but i didnt hold on to..
Because i was always wondering, leaving him alone..
He say he gave up everything, and what did he get?
I can never say sorry anymore, because it means nothing..
And as time flies, things have change...as...
He always have someone there beside him,
And i know i've already lost him..but just to let him know..
He is always someone special, someone always there deep inside of me...

Total Visitors

  © My Blog Psi by Jiu Jiuz 2008

Back to TOP