Monday, March 16, 2009

...Monday blues....

... today i woke up feeling unwanted....my body shivers, a little flu , and my throat felt uneasy... i think im getting sick.., so i didnt went to work, drink some chinese herbs, laze around at home...wanted to surf the net for new stuffs but the connection in my house is so 'Marvelous' that everything loading like 'snail'...*wtf*.. then i choose to watch my taiwan drama, about 5 plus Mum ask me to fetch BbAshley, .so i went to fetch my sis and when she gets in the car i say 'Baby lets go groceries shopping'... so i brought my sister with me to Great Eastern Mall to buy some our needs at home since our refrigerator is kinda empty...and end up i spend quite some cash but with a smile :) .. yum yums...haha yeah im sick but i still wanna eat...its my day off!

...some of the things we bought ! :)...

Total Visitors

  © My Blog Psi by Jiu Jiuz 2008

Back to TOP