Sunday, March 22, 2009

* She's walking down the aisle..*


21.03.09 A day to Remember..The wedding dinner of Larry Goh and Carrine Chong..
CONGRATULATIONS TO LARRY GOH AND CARRINE CHONG WITH MY WARMEST WISHES IN EVERYTHING AHEAD OF YOU GUYS!..

A girl whom i know during a carshow, 'remembering that day when i was working with Christina and we were both eager to know a chick name Carrine in the carshow as we know she's a total hottie and she's gorgeous'..at that moment we only got to know each other's name but it wasn't until we work for a job together for almost 2 years that the bond between us got stronger..
* Someone whom craves the same music, our desire for fashion, our little secrets that seems much alike, whom is always there for me during my ups and downs, thats why i name her my lurve..the one and only Carrine Chong..
-Remembering the moment she gave me a call on the phone crying never expecting Larry proposing to her on her birthday dinner last year, and now a new journey begins for the both of them - Nevertheless to say, once again Congratulations My Lurve..

The moment you tell me he's your one and only, the moment when i cried with you when i got the news, i am truly glad that now you are becoming Mrs Goh.. and Larry Goh, the husband of my lurve.. do take good care of her, love her like you always do and always be there for each other..


Here's the poem i wrote that was recorded in the video..just for you..

Remembering how i first got to know you,
I found a friend..
And a friendship that i pray will never end
You never judged me, you understood my sorrow
You always tell me it needn't be that way..
And you gave me hope for a better tomorrow
You try your best to be there for me,
I knew i could count on you
You gave me encouragement
When I'm lost of what i can do..
There are times when we didnt see eye to eye
And there are days when both of us cried,
But even so we made it through
Our friendship hasn't died
And now you're getting married..
Going through another new journey,
I'm wishing my best for you and Larry
To be very happily merry..
Love always


The wedding dinner that was held in Holiday Villa Subang ' Victorian ballroom '

Mr and Mrs Goh .. look at her smile, the happiness and tears of joys were shed..





=Mimi and i as the maid of honor=

The girls of the nights...

My lurve..






============================================================================

Then later after the wedding, i went to Phuture with my babes..









Total Visitors

  © My Blog Psi by Jiu Jiuz 2008

Back to TOP