Saturday, July 19, 2008

*a little movie on fri*

It has been a while since i go watch movie with a whole bunch of friends and that just happen yesterday! We went to watch 'The Dark Knight' ! It was nice! Austin fetch me out and i tell you...i got him a name for that night..'Mr.Green' bcoz he was wearing all green yesterday! Ok dun kill me..Mr.Green somemore took me walking around 20 mins of nothing! Coz he forgotten d places that we were suppose to go yamcha 1st..! Kana..! Anyway forgive u..coz u got me out geh! haha..OK the whole bunch got Cuzzie,Ter,KellyLing,Gary,Terrence,Aaron,Julian,Phlegon(is dat how u spell)jits im sorry if wrong)....Brandon,HooiSan,PhooiYan,Joanne,Benjamin,TJ,King & gf, and of course Mr.Green@Austin n me..so many people! It was quite fun coz they all oso damn funny..and my cuzzie was dress up really nice so i got myself a pic with her..i should have took a pic with the whole bunch of them but i forget! Dink..but i got a pic of Mr.Green oso..with his rest neck pillow coz he think its so CooOl! hahaha...check out his hair n moustache he wanna grow for Halloween wor! hahahaha.... :P


Total Visitors

  © My Blog Psi by Jiu Jiuz 2008

Back to TOP