Monday, July 21, 2008

*WHAT A SATURDAY*

*dink myself* ok i know..i cant even drink! *humiliating!*
Yesterday was quite a day for me..first i went to YeeWen's bro's Nelson's Kor birthday at his house..i was late..but just in time for the cake moment! hehe ..'Happy Birthday Nelson Kor!' (hope u like the pressie i got for ya)..he took alot pics of me n my sisters coz i brought them along too! ( eh dun camshot so many! sure ugly!)..(somemore with the thinny whinny,,) ..then he teach me a new game with cards 'The Pyramid'..i still remember.. it was a nice game..though so.. i dont drink 'HENNESSY WITH ICE' alot because my tummy couldn handle! hmph..but ur birthday i already drink 2 glass eh! (abit proud)...After that i went home to change to go Phlegon birthday, my mummy was like..'u r so red eh' im like ya i drink a little just now'....she know i dont drink much., then i say i going out again now..shes like 'dun drink so much' 'u know u'...im like okie mummy...Then Austin fetch me to Mont Kiara BarSavahn coz Phlegon is celebrating his birthday there..the place was kinda nice but very cold(seriously like being ICED!)
so after a while me cuzzie n ling decided to go to MacD to ChoMpChomP some food first since got alittle hungry.. then we went to 'Clear'(coz they change to that place d)..and then, wait need to say this oso.. * Happy Birthday Phlegon! * i dont know u well but still :) *..so we chill out with the rest of the gang...i went and drank just a lychee martini i thought ill b ok..ONLY 1 LYCHEE MARTINI! next thing u know...i was ok at first but when everyone says wanna 'ciao'...suddenly my face went white n im coldsweatting..and 'ter,cuz'ling' was like R U OK? im like give me a moment..i vomit...and sweat...and im BACK!..it was again..not so nice scenerio in the end..but this time AhTer@cuzzie in law(wahaha) dun have to carry me! ..i still take a few good pics though..

of course Phlegon the birthday boy n a bunch of gorgeous ladies! (haha)


*Me n cuzzie*

*Moi n Ling*

Total Visitors

  © My Blog Psi by Jiu Jiuz 2008

Back to TOP