Friday, July 18, 2008

*the urge to read!*butz...hehe

after dinner...sitting at home looking at the tv and the laptop..feeling uneasy...i dunno why..then i look at my little sister Jane..'im like eh come lets go KLCC buy books'..the she look at me smiling...then we went to KLCC ...makeup-less baby-t shirts n sandals..then im like telling her please just dont bump into anyone we know at there coz we look so &%$#*!! hahaha..oh well [luckily finale didnt bump to no one]
...just walk up from the carpark escalator its TOPSHOP! dink! help!....i dun wanna spend d i told myself..but my sis is like 'Jie its sale!' im like ok......sh*t.......go in see abit la..(9.20pm) then i keep looking..there r things that i do adore....butz...should i? or shouldnt i ? keep wondering around.....end up i bought two tanks n a shirt...kana..(kill me please!)but its 50%! dink! ..and then my sis saw the heart shape sunglasses which its really cute! then she's like Jie this sunglasses so nice..im like 'okie.. get one for u n one for BabyAshley..' then shes like okie!!(all smiles) ..oh well for my two little sisters..its alright..so end up i finally bought something during MegaSales! (feels proud) *wink*.....then...we need to rush to Kinokuniya coz not much time left...(9.40pm) im like woo...what a rush...but we already knew the mags n books i wanna get so it's alright,...anyway....im sOoo satisfied now! ..............





Total Visitors

  © My Blog Psi by Jiu Jiuz 2008

Back to TOP