Thursday, September 10, 2009

Just a day out..


It was a beautiful Monday, I went to Pavilion to watch The Orphan, a movie about a couple dealing with strains in their marriage after their third child was stillborn and they decided to adopt a child. I would rate the movie 3.5 out of 5 stars as I did enjoy the movie myself and since I went to watch two horror movies within those few days, I would like to do a comparison between The Orphan and Final Destination 4 which I watched last Friday, I would say Final Destination 4 practically gave me a heart attack and it was a great one but once again I still prefer the first one more not just because of Devon Sawa * he's my total heartthrob when I was in high school! * *giggles* but it just seems so real as it did get on my nerves and up until now I still can't forget the storyline. The Orphan on the other hand, gives me a differ kind of perception towards horror movie as I always have a thing for children but this movie give me chills when I see a child which seems like a genius for her age with her knowledge and her ability in arts but one who does cruel things and even killing people!! * that was all before i knew she was a 33 year old!!* When I come to think about it now I still feel the ..EeeEwwness......Plus the part when she flirted with her dad, *OMFG I felt digusted but wanting to laugh* not due to her behaviour but the fact that her dad actually respond back to what she says! wtf** I mean I know he's drunk but still!!! ' it's worth watching if you like horror ' *smiles*



Bought this both from Topshop, I always like comfy stuffs


I had my dinner at this Swiss-German restaurant in Damansara and the food is finger licking good =) * p/s it's non-halal *

Oops.. did I forget to state what I saw while I was walking towards the restaurant..* I wonder how did it happen? * LOL..

At night I went to this place called The Library that serves drinks and food with a touch of music at The Curve which I put a kiss in it because I totally love the decoration and ambience of this place. * didn't manage to take much pictures as my camera went out of battery *

I manage to capture the toilet mirror * evil smile *

Total Visitors

  © My Blog Psi by Jiu Jiuz 2008

Back to TOP