Saturday, September 5, 2009

* Buzz me on the 31st *

Unto the boundless music of it's beauty,
Runs this special day where we are all gathered together.
Remembering this year is the 52th Independence Day,
Which is the place I was born and raised.
Here I unclasp some words deep from my soul,
Where I have cast a spell with all my care:
Though there will be sighs about the past events,
How critical some problems may be.
Looking further, there will be a light,
Examine well and there might be a true beauty,
Writing it here i hope for peace.. Happy Merdeka =)

At first I was torn in between going to Aaron's place with cuzzie, Ling and rest of the gang or shall I go to Zouk with my lurve. It all started with a message Ling send to me regarding a potluck they are doing at Aaron's about four days ago and I casually replied that it wouldn't be a prob since I'm free and on the other hand, I heard the news that there won't be fireworks this year at KLCC so there's no reason why I should be stuck at home. * Last year I was looking at the fireworks from the balcony at my house * And just a day before Merdeka eve, I received a suprize call from my lurve telling me ' lurve, it's been a while since CaJill was out and partying during the nights as I'm always busy but this weekend I want us to be in Zouk since I'm free for the night, are you with me? ' and that's how I got mess up thinking which place should I go... After few moments of tossing myself in bed, * wondering why isn't the invention of human clones actually do exist * I finally made the decision, since I wanted to be in both places so badly * first case I haven't been to Aaron's and he owns two lovely snauzhers * * second case, it's so d*mn true that it's been a while since the last CaJill * so end up I didn't choose as I went for both and I had much fun that night. * joyful smile *


Aaron did a close up shot of each one, try and spot which is moi! ... * smiles *


Say hi to AJ.. he's a total cutie =)




* CaJill *

And I thought who's that stranger who came to hug me in the entrance of Zouk :P * scared the sh*ts of out moi *.. My darling Nana



My lurve, Kelly and moi

And after a few times of trying to catch each other, we finally get to take a picture together, the girl with a pretty face and a very beautiful smile.. Sarah =) nice knowing you babe..

Met Billie in Phuture.. * babe thanks for the booze *

Total Visitors

  © My Blog Psi by Jiu Jiuz 2008

Back to TOP