Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A little bit about Hennessy Artistry..

Its about 7ish when I called my babes and told them I will be joining them to the event,which is the Hennessy Artistry Global Art Of Mixing 25th July 2009... with artist Mr. Sam, Dj Camilo, One buck short, Dominique Tsai, Dj Milinka, Ying Yang twins and the last but not least FatMan Scoop.
I reached home about 8pm, took my shower, did my make up and I wanted to do my hair but i was out of time so end up i just tie a high ponytail..Reach the place about 10ish and my overall results of the night, i had fun and i just got a new liquor combination... Apple Hennessy ... :) It was not bad as the babes keep going to the bar to get for more..

My tag.. I am at the O.. all thanks to MimiChai, one gorgeous babe of mine..

Mimi and moi

The 3 ladies making a striking pose



...this is moi...

....the Sexy cuzziePearly...

The drunken one... Miss Kelly Yap :P

Hooi San.. the babe that got me into V area..

Fingers poking out of nowhere,... lol..

The gays wannabes....Aaron Chong and Gary Chan

Just look at them,....how gay! ... but the right one belongs to Kelly Yap.. the left one is still available though :)

The crowd i took from the O side..



And the crowd I took from the V side...

Total Visitors

  © My Blog Psi by Jiu Jiuz 2008

Back to TOP