Tuesday, July 28, 2009

* Push away the Sickness! *


I neglected my blog for quite some time as the shop is closing down, I have to get everything settled down and now I am officially sick!.. *gosh* I am having a slight fever and coughing like a mad Chicken right now when I am blogging this!.. *i am wondering where did it all started, when did i get this sickness?..* * I think my immune system is low?, did i forget to take my daily vitamins? or was it because of the heat at the shop as the air conditioner is not functioning?...whatever it is.... I DON"T LIKE IT!! ..Cant it just get the h*ll out of my system?... ===========================================================================
Last night after my work, the babes April, cuzzie Pearly, Kelly Yap, Christine, Mun Yee, Lai Nga and moi dine at Kura Restaurant in One World Hotel to celebrate April Toh's birthday. Happy Birthday darling! I wish you all the best in your career, family, health and love! It was supposed to be all girls thingy but then suddenly appear Mr.DannyFr.Junior, he was the so called the uninvited but then he help us capture some good shots with cuzzie's camera..

Always there to listen to my craps,
P
retending everything is still alright even though i was down,

R
emembering the moments we had from young till now,

I
nside my heart, you are one of the names engraved deep within,

L
oving you as my friend is something I'll never regret :)
Lots and lots of loves! muah!



the babes making a scene with the food..

Moi and the birthday girl April



The J and A . ..

We know what you're thinking.... :P



This is why we should always have a dinner together once in a while, everyone just wants to have some fun :) Darling April and Kelly with a little bit of Danny..

Birthday girl making her wish..



the babes at Kura restaurant



And i want to share a story about the cab driver * I am not a weirdo and i did not make this up, it just so happen i started a conversation with the cab driver*
I hailed a cab from the shop to One World hotel for April's dinner and the cab driver was a 68 year old Chinese Uncle, he was friendly and we started chatting on our way to the hotel till he lost his way and need me to guide him back! lol .. *he retired from his work in the construction place as he was not able to lift heavy materials anymore about 3 years plus ago and got himself a job as a cab driver*

To what I heard from him, it is never easy being a cab driver, if you are hardworking enough to drive 10 people a day for your routine, about RM10 each you would earn about RM100 a day, and that amount is actually quite little.. As he rent a cab from the company will cost him RM40 for 24 hours , pumping gas for the cab cost RM20 , fulfill your needs of hunger RM5, so end up the total earning of a day would be about RM35!.. *that is like so little right? * Needless to say i will post 3 cases of what he told me about his journey as a cab driver * Before I start with the cases, he got rob 3 times this month alone! * *wth*

How should I start with the cases he told me, eventually It all started with the passengers not willing to pay Uncle when he drove them to their destination!

The first case Uncle told me was about a girl that he fetch to her apartment, when they reach the place, she told Uncle to wait as she don't have enough cash with her so she needs to go up to her apartment to get it, 'Uncle thought she was a nice girl waited for 30 minutes' but the girl never came back!
The second case, Uncle fetch a guy to his condominium, he took out RM100 when they reached, *Uncle got no notes to change for him*, so he say he will go up to get smaller notes and come back down, again Uncle waited 30 minutes,but the guy never came back down!
The third case, *worst scenario* Uncle fetch a girl from Pandan Indah to Pandan Jaya, the road was quite jammed, and when they reach Pandan Jaya, the girl got down from the cab and started making a scene with Uncle, * the meter shows RM6 * but the girl shouted at Uncle saying why is it so expensive just from Pandan Indah to Pandan Jaya, Uncle explained ' as you could see we were having a traffic flow and you can see that the meter is running like how it should be' but she insisted by saying Uncle cheated her with his meter machine and she took off just like that! ..*wtf*

So my conclusion regarding Uncle as a cab driver is,* I dont think Uncle will lie to me about his story as a cab driver so i just want to post this up because i feel hurt when i listen to his story and i assumed most cab drivers are having this kind of situation *..... I myself totally hate bullies and what's more you can actually do it to the older generation! SHAME ON THOSE PEOPLE THAT HAVE NO MORAL VALUES AND NEVER KNEW HOW HARD IT IS TO EARN FOR A LIVING!

Total Visitors

  © My Blog Psi by Jiu Jiuz 2008

Back to TOP