Monday, May 25, 2009


My sister Jane work with me on Saturday, ..wasn't really a good day though as the rain pours for like few hours till night...*its always raining cats and dogs nowadays at some particular timing* ..Im sorta really disliking KL weather... either its freaking *hot* or else raining like nobody business...Can someone tell me whats going on with the weather.. and yeah sometimes in the clear blue sky u hear thunder strikes! no rain no nothing but a little thunder! * sweat* ..That is Malaysia! .. On the day itself..nothing much...cam whoring in the shop.. and then wait till night time..for the guys to fetch me to Sultan Lounge * and what i crap early morning..*still drunken*....

just look at her.. growing up beautifully........ :)

..* but I want you to know that Sister will always be there for you as i hope you really could do well in your studies..always remember Knowledge will never let you down..*

Total Visitors

  © My Blog Psi by Jiu Jiuz 2008

Back to TOP