Sunday, May 24, 2009


I know its 6plus in the morning, Im having a little hangover, i guess i drank quite some liquor in my stomach last night as i went to Sultan Lounge@ Mandarin Oriental with SohLou, April, Ling, Joe, Gary, Bryan and some others for Keith farewell as he's going back to Ireland..
suddenly feel like writing a poem..
Have i told you lately,
What's been going on with me,
Have i whisper to your ears,
How i wish you would wanna know..
Have i failed to mention
Time and time again
That I'll be doing just fine..

As my spirits have lift me up
Have i forgotten to speak
The words you long to hear
Have i actually not express
How badly you are missed
If by any chance
I did forget to tell you
let me say it now
for all of it is true... That is...I miss u..
* take care

Life is always full of surprises,
Why drown ourselves when we can always smile,
We choose they way we want to live,
Sometimes we see the world going berserk,
But as long as we stay strong as who we are,
I believe all the positivity will come to us.... :)

=====================================================================
Someone that once bring sparks back to my life, someone that make me smile again, Someone that teaches me quite some things and how the real world is..
One that i will always remember..
Today is your birthday and i wanna say Happy Birthday to you and wishing you all the best in everything you do.. Xoxo

=====================================================================
i think the alcohol is still inside of me..,i feel like a drunkie typing all this craps..*sweat*..will go back to sleep.. !

Total Visitors

  © My Blog Psi by Jiu Jiuz 2008

Back to TOP