Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Something for my darling Nana...

-i just draw this while u making dinner, for u!-
since 1998 you entered my life but we were disconnected,This year we came close again and we hope to be close forever ok? I finally cleaned up my room and i found my journal,*a very old time one* then i saw some tiny things between you and i.. when we were in 2001...those sweet letters we wrote to each other...and i remembered us both having so much in common...we drifted away as years pass by..not knowing the reasons why...but i came to realized that i want you back in my life..we have been through so much ups and downs together.. though not as in together as in face to face but through our communication and skype and all we also manage to have our b*llcraps like before...and i feel there is always a connection between us...you cant deny it...and i cant too...so i hope for us to be close again darling nana.. missing you
* we are strong * * we fight for our rights? * -you know what i mean-

Total Visitors

  © My Blog Psi by Jiu Jiuz 2008

Back to TOP