Thursday, April 9, 2009


Reach here yesterday... the weather is 17 degrees at night before i went to bed *kinda chilly but i like it*, and i realized there are no clothes in my closet! * and i just brought 2 tees over here because my bro say i still have some clothes here but NoOo!! he forget i took most of it the last time i went back! * need to buy some for myself..'aigh i told myself to spent less as its all bout saving now, so i think ill just buy some affordable clothes 'but still nice ones!' :P ...and always remember my mission to China its all about work..*CAREER FIRST!!*
===========================================================================
Now in the office, woke up kinda late today, was on the phone last night with 'Mr.im so bored' how i wish to be like you..lol.. just *bored* but suddenly i thought back bout the advice you gave me before about confessing, i think ill do it.. don't care what the outcome would be but at least you say whats in your heart right? ...

..Anyway didnt manage to do the morning stuffs, as brother was in need at the office, so we will do it tomorrow.. and i miss my MooMoo *this part kinda lame but im still blogging it* that i left here since last year november.. i thought i lost it.. me and my memory..
* its full of dust and i took it and put it in the washing machine..now hanging in the balcony.. *

look at him.. Poor MooMoo...
..And here's what i did with black marker, red and blue ink pen in 15 mins.. *voila*...'just bored in the office'..

..who's the angel in Disguise? ...=.=

Total Visitors

  © My Blog Psi by Jiu Jiuz 2008

Back to TOP