Monday, November 3, 2008

*Saturday Night Fever!* 01.11.08

April came to fetch me and we went to Zouk , Zouk had just finish renovating so im so interested to see how it looks like and whats more an event was held there which had VanShe,DexPistols and LapSap playing under Heineken and the place was called GreenRoom..the music was one word 'chengs!' haha..I LOVE IT! but Zouk seems smaller..and darker..Its all black now and more tight..and seems more underground now..very back to the days..like my lurve say's 'those days during Atmosphere kinda feeling' ..it was nice though smaller coz u get the feeling of good old days! :P And also Brandon held his birthday bash in Velvet..so we juggle both places with my lurve too. Cuzzie, Ling and others were in Velvet and overall it was a great night out! (p/s lazy to type much hehe)

hehe guess who's dat? LapSap!

The birthday boy Brandon!

Moi putting my bangs down coz its not pinning up right!

* d fantastic 4 Ling,April,CuzziePearly and i*

My lurve, Yc and me

Kennix and i

The litttle Pumpkin my lurve got! hehe

*Cajill*

* finally meet up with Jess :)






Total Visitors

  © My Blog Psi by Jiu Jiuz 2008

Back to TOP