Thursday, October 30, 2008

*Party with my Marl mates*

= Yesterday night, Rubyjie organize a party for us (those still working with Marlboro and those that once had work with) and it was Paul Birthday too! Happy Birthday dude! ....My lurve came to my house earlier so we can get ready together..(p/s she got me our friendship ring) and i got her Godiva chocies coz she was feeling down the day before..*love u since long time ago*..and we went Velvet@Mambo to meet with RubyJie,Kennix&Alaska,EiLeen,Jolyn,Billy,Melvin,Moon,Paul,Alison..and it was an awesome night out.. =
*CaJill with our friendship ring!*

My RubyJie the organizer

*Jolyn, Ruby, EiLeen, Kennix, Carrine, moi*

D birthday boy Paul with his lovely gf Alison!

*yum yum*

=always there no matter what!= CaJill - xoxo

Total Visitors

  © My Blog Psi by Jiu Jiuz 2008

Back to TOP