Monday, November 24, 2008

Have we lost the right to be ourselves?



I have been so called M.I.A ing and always lost, but now im ahead of something i've always wanted and coping myself quite well with..Dad and mum, I apologize for being such an immature child 'thinking about nothing but lost in love and sh*ts for quite awhile' but im proving myself right now..im able to cope with the fluctuations in my career (though i often go @$%#^!..come on im just 24!)..to what everyone knows bout me, i've always crushed myself in fashion..indeed im a fashion addict and a shopaholic..dressing up is a women's pleasure ain't it? hehe..So i began my journey with 'Heart n Soul'..but here comes the news, im doing men's now..(ok abit funny when u see this right? everyone keeps asking me why do mens?) answer is, i feel there's very little nice affordable men's fashion in KL? dont you think so? it's either TopShop Zara men's Esprit then to more ex ones like PoloRalphLauren, TommyHillfiger, so i just thought lets go with men's first!..but dun worry as women's will arrive maybe middle dec. Heart n Soul revolves trends of european and japanese, it embraces the colours of black,white and grey with a little touch of gold and silver at times. Anyway Heart n Soul is located at Jln P.Ramlee so come drop by when you're free..

this is me during the opening * ok update alittle..hair extension still exist*

now me without extensions! its killing me softly..so i had to let it go..

my growing up litlle sister Jane..she's gorgeous!

my cutie pie little sister Ashley







Total Visitors

  © My Blog Psi by Jiu Jiuz 2008

Back to TOP