Monday, August 13, 2007

* past......present ...future..*

what we had...nobody can replace it...
the moments with you i will never forget..
the things you thought me,,will always be there...
all the shits we have been through..
will always be there..i tried my best to go with you..
but i realized you were too far away this time..
we have been through so much..
i thought i could handle it..
but finally i give up...
we were once called meant to be...
but are we???
you come back for me now...and you said i have change..
it seems like you dont know me anymore..
but actually what i want to tell you is..
i finally found myself back..back where i belong...
the memories n moments of us will always be engraved in my heart..
but for now a new story begins..
im gonna look out...im gonna look further....im gonna look for future...


Total Visitors

  © My Blog Psi by Jiu Jiuz 2008

Back to TOP