Saturday, November 21, 2009

* Feels like winter *

CajillWinter

Friday afternoon, listening to the pitter patter raindrops outside her bedroom window, she rolled over to the left corner of her bed and take her cell phone. She was just about to tap the words ' I miss you ' and send it to that particular someone when it started ringing. She laughed when she picked up the call and she asked ' What's up my lurve? , I was just about to send you a message ' Her lurve replied ' I just woke up and I thought of you, do you want to go out for lunch together? ' She smiles and said yes. And once again they went to Coffee House in Pandan Indah for lunch.

If there happen to be a day
when she write you a letter
spilling out her soul,

And if she ever hand it to you,
you will laugh before you open it.

Because every maze she walks,
You will be there holding her hands.

Total Visitors

  © My Blog Psi by Jiu Jiuz 2008

Back to TOP