Thursday, September 17, 2009

When one's lazy, she craps..


I guess there's something wrong with moi or does most of the things i touch tends to go haywire?

As you can see, I owned four cellphones, * from left to right *
Phone no.1 : * moi's 'sui wu' phone, that's what they called it back then and it's a birthday present from my dad last year and it was fully functional with it's Tooting and Beeping sound, the very old school kinda that me likey, *plus it even has ringtones in it but mostly chinese sondrio as it is Made in China* but after a week of using it, something is not right with the battery as no matter how many times I fully charged it, I can only use it for like 15 minutes the max??!! * speechless *
Phone no.2 : This is my gadget when I was in Form 2 ! , cute isn't it? * it even has a DJ mixer in it where you can make your own melodies * , that's the time when I started with my phone messaging and puppy love stories! * giggles * Well, this one is the only one that I've kept well though I'm not sure why but till now it still seems fine, minus the cracks and scratches.
Phone no.3 : This pretty white one, ride with me on my roller coaster life for about 3 years I assume and suddenly one day during the morning sunshine when a friend called me, she keep talking and I was responding but I was the one without voice... she's like 'hello hello are you sure you get what I'm saying, or are you trying to play games with me again as I can't seem to hear anything from you! hello Hello..' * eh-hem... so there goes my white gadget,..*speaker problem*
Phone no.4 : My recent cellphone, the one I am currently using right now which is suppose to be a perfect one! * I still remember I wanted this soOooo bad after the James Bond movie and it's RED * and I'm able to hold on to it for 9 months now but problems starts to appear one by one as now I can't type a message too fast or else it will automatically switch off itself, and I can't switch off my cell because once I switch it off, it will take me a day or two to switch in on again! * totally speechless! * .. I guess it's time for me to get a new cellphone, * I'm thinking about BlackBerry!! * give me a little bit of time, I'm gonna get ya'

I told my darling I would grab her out for lunch when she starts working in KL as it's near my house but we keep delaying as I could not find the perfect timing to reach to her because everytime we try to make it succeed sure there's something blocking us but finally we made it happen today.. * will try to get you out for lunch again when I have the car and it's your lunch hour! * =)




Lastly I want to share about what I did last Saturday..

Our anticipation and hopes for MissTyng to get us the vvip tickets for the concert since last week, she fulfilled our wishes on Friday afternoon as she finally manage to get us the vvip's ! Thank you so much my darling! Love you to the max! * smiles * T-Music Festival was held in Bukit Jalil and the concert starts at 7pm . The reason we wanted the vvip so badly is because in that area we get to move around, dance, jump, and just do anything that's legal with free flow of Tiger Beer all night long!!...whats more to say?! Oops, I almost forgot, there's a moment halfway through the concert when the whole place was left in the dark because the cable behind the vvip lounge was caught on fire, but eventually it came back on 40 minutes later and this is the first time I was in a concert, standing till almost 2am!! It was a tiring night but it's worth as I get to hear voices of 20 differ artistes and needless to say the whole night was all fun!!


My partner of the night, MissLing =P

April.. really big thanks to you darling we had so much fun that night * *mwah*

Miss Yee Wen * It's been some time since I last met up with her! =) we will hang out sometime k?!

Mimi Chai, pretty babe of mine

Manhand, Malaysia's first Hip-hop band * there's a gorgeous babe too but she's not in the pic Von Lee *
Daeren Tan, McToy, McBee, PointChong









My darling Christina's favorite of all time, David Tao * I only manage to capture two pictures for you *





Joey Yung, * loves her voice *, got to know her since I was 16

Total Visitors

  © My Blog Psi by Jiu Jiuz 2008

Back to TOP