Wednesday, June 17, 2009

nightlife rings out at you, its time to go party

Wait let me get it straight,there are some bloggers that read me, you thought, 'Hey Mama she's a Party Queen' as there are quite some pics all taken in clubbing scenes...but hey come on....i aint no party queen...
What we do on Monday to Friday and some till Saturday? and even those that need to be in 24/7 *at certain times* ..what else..*WORKING* On those days we do see each other, in the net.. usually we type each other in MSN, or sometimes we do come out to have a drink, a chit chatting on the phone, try a way to sneak out to go shopping at certain hour and times when we just catch each other at a movie but there are also times when we're so busy and all stuck up that we seldom see each other as everyone have their own personal thingy, 'or it might just be me', so there are times when i wanna release my hectic days of work and other things or just to make it simple..i wanna have fun once in a while *lol*...So this is where the pretty ladies goes to clubs for drinks..so we usually will have our moments on Saturday night, so i might as well make my Saturday's a little statement..*'SATURDAY FEVER'*.. and Last Saturday wasn't that bad as most of my darlings were there...* but darling April is missing*....^ babe u better be ready for this weekend though.. ^

Let me start off with a little note, i chopped off my own bangs and it S*cks! ... just great.. the scissors that i once had for my bangs cutting was left in China, i forgotten to bring it home and i brought a new pair but the outcome wasn't what i expected! And here's me with my so nicely done Bangs.... BoOoooo.... but i still need to go party so...

First pic taken..

Trying to accept it...but hey, dont you think it's too Kiddy for me?!?!...! Ditz dam dum Myself!

First one to meet up was Carrine@my lurve, and her hubby.. for LapSap farewell to them as they are going to UK i heard for now,..you guys will be back right?! Best to you guys! Always with LapSap!

*we heart your music* Xu and Blink



a pic with Jacinta and Su yen...

Mr.Goh and Mrs. Goh

Mr.Goh asking me to finished it up....before i could go to meet Nana

And here is Nana, my darling Christina....we want more pictures together..we need it! My darling is leaving to UK soon again...*see im starting to miss you already*

And then when the time almost arrives, my two more darlings finally comes, PearlyCuzzie and Ling...

All the pretty ladies...

So...i feel its ok to have clubbing pictures posted in blog at times as everyone look gorgeous....
Anyway, i still dont heart my bangs! ......... *speechless*

Total Visitors

  © My Blog Psi by Jiu Jiuz 2008

Back to TOP