Monday, June 22, 2009

* 21st June 2009 * Daddy's Little Girl..

Happy Father's Day to my Papa Lau..he's still in China,

* our family pic some time ago *..
.i dont have a family pic of recent ones as everyone is always in overseas..but still the heart that matters..

One with a understanding heart,
A strong support to the family...
One that guided me from the very start,
He will never let me down,
As he always gets me through my sorrows..
He always tells me that everything is gonna be ok,
As he always knows whats the best for me..
Happy Fathers Day to you Papa Lau..

And i forget to post up for Mother's Day that time but im proud to say it here to..

Mum's my best friend, shes always there when i needed her,
We share secrets like no others,
Shes always the right person to tell me what i've done wrong,
One that i wont mind having her buzzing through my ears at all times..
As she also knows whats the best for me...
Sorry on times that i let you down, im trying my very best...
Happy mother's day to you mummy.....

Wishing you both the best in health and loving you both always...!!!

Total Visitors

  © My Blog Psi by Jiu Jiuz 2008

Back to TOP