Tuesday, May 5, 2009

CaJill's Saint&Sinner Weekend Gateway

I know Im late for my update as i was busy and with my 'Puurfect' memory here i recall just this..was save in my draft havent post..*sweat*
When one is one the run, its been a while since CaJill go searching for their needs..as in...shopping for clothes,finding the best desserts and also our photo shots...so we did it again. Few pics was taken but during the Labour's day weekend..we started of with going to Sg.wang on Friday as its been a while since we went there...and i have to admit that Sg.Wang have made some changes in fashion as the clothes looks a little bit better and price is always reasonable..but never took any pics there though...and i got to know a tiny shop opposite BbPlaza that sells nice and cheap things and mostly vintage :)
Then on Saturday afternoon CaJill headed to Pavilion..First we fill our empty stomach at Sakae Sushi...then we headed to DainTinHill for some dessert and next to The CaratClub for some chilling....
When Sunday arrives, we both have decided we were bored with our hair and so we went to salon and make a little change of colour...*i still need to make again bcoz i think my colour still a little dark* .........

the vintage shop opposite BbPlaza..i dont know whats the name of the shop though..





...dont mind me for making the funny face.. lol..

the dessert we had in DainTinHill



in Carat Club we had Prawn beast soup and Ice cream with brownie..



...me and my leftover China dollars...



shots taken in salon...



.. the friendship between us... no words can describe how much you meant to my life...
*CaJill always*

and some I.D shots we took at my room. . :)

Total Visitors

  © My Blog Psi by Jiu Jiuz 2008

Back to TOP