Wednesday, March 11, 2009

my Life . my Love . my Precious

just some pictures taken during my cousin brother wedding..
....and here's to LOVE...
".if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love,I am
nothing.If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to
the flames,but have not love, I gain nothing. Love is patient, love
is kind.It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is
not rude,it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps
no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with
the truth.It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always
perseveres.Love never fails."

my dearest GranPa and GranMa with BbAshley, me , BbChuckei

my lovely Mummy and Daddy

*the gorgeous mum*


Bb Ahsley and me

...my cute little cousin...

Total Visitors

  © My Blog Psi by Jiu Jiuz 2008

Back to TOP