Monday, February 16, 2009

*...dilemma...*


did that word just spoke itself? .....
looking at four walls...driving myself to insanity..
thousands of words spoken..each and every time...
you hold an image that has a desire for the best creation..
you have been on hold for so many zillion times..
your thoughts of the less expected..or intrigue by some others...
i want to speak my words out loud..
but each time it was once again broken down because 'im there'.....
because i follow orders..because i love...
its not written because of anger...just to release one's madness of being in the place alone..
i know it's design for me..but the 'inner soul keep pushing me'...
....im trying harder..time is flying but i aint giving up...
push me in deeper..ill come up better.....

Total Visitors

  © My Blog Psi by Jiu Jiuz 2008

Back to TOP