Friday, January 2, 2009

Wishing a Happy New Year to all my beloveds and those that had entered my life!
= throw away unwanted memories, keep the good ones inside, always remember we learn as we grow and we get stronger each steps we take = Say goodbye to year 2008..welcoming year 2009.. * day before i was just thinking dont know where to go * and i need to be in shop..means KL .. and luckily end up darling Christina was doing her countdown in Poppy so i just stick to her!...and i brought my sisters to Poppy..i had fun and so did they! he he :P =*nana i heart the things u got for me from overseas* :) muah muah! LOve You darling...


* though we thought we lost each other ... but then we came close together once again *



* 3 pretty girls..My BabyAshley, Baby Jane and cousin Mandy *

Total Visitors

  © My Blog Psi by Jiu Jiuz 2008

Back to TOP