Thursday, January 15, 2009

-Armin makes my Heart Beats-

-melts my ears on the night of January 10th 2009..Armin Van Buuren..steals my heart away..some thought he would only spin his latest music but he spins his all his best tracks...i was lucky enough didnt need to get squashed up in the party because i was upstairs with dearest Jacquelin who came back from Aus! finally meeting her up again...she's a babe to hang out with! *smiles* ..and so that night i partied with her and her friends,Sabrina,Carolyn and when clock strikes 2am here comes my lurve ...after she finish work....it was h*ll of a night ! he he ( pics taken from Jacq n my lurve)



= the crowd =

= Kisses for Jacq! =



= funny faces Jacq, me and Sab =

= cajill anywhere anytime =

= my lurve Carrine.. =..

= sab and me =



= carol, me , sab =

Total Visitors

  © My Blog Psi by Jiu Jiuz 2008

Back to TOP