Saturday, December 20, 2008


= the time my tiny little toes step into my house the time its almost 2am! .. 'what a night!' business was 'OK' only..but brother is back from China to help out for a week..( eh-hem..actually he wanted to come back for the Massive Rave ) ' i miss him'! and Dad is coming back on Monday so this year Christmas everyone is here in KL! ( except for 'one'....i hope you are doing well my bro..i hope u are finally taking the right steps..and i hope you have a Merry Christmas and New Year k? ) ..-i never hear from you for quite a while..wishing u all the best..-

and so..i was home wanting to paint my nails
but before i could do so,..Baby ask me to help her paint her nails..as she is going out with her friends tomorrow afternoon..then mummy ask me help her massage her body as she's having back pain..in the end finally i get to paint my nails..*gosh but look at the time?*..my panda eyes..( then mum says ' now u know how important you are to the family'..( everyone is important to the family but i got a bigger responsibility as i am the biggest) its ok.. :)

Oohz before i go to bed..let me ask a question..' WHATS A HEART WITHOUT A SOUL? '...
*the slogan tees has finally arrived!...come get one if you like it...coz i heart it!*



Total Visitors

  © My Blog Psi by Jiu Jiuz 2008

Back to TOP