Saturday, September 6, 2008

Suddenly i felt like putting this here because its something i always wanted to post..someone wrote me this when he is in London long time ago..something that i will always remember...

On the darkest day or my life, i just feel cold and pain,
sweet voice come from the phone, rising up in the air.
Up ahead the distance, i saw a shimmering light,
My head grew heavy, and my sight grew dim,,
i had to rest for my life..
Then she said 'i love you' tears dropping from my eyes,
And i was thinking of myself..
this could be heaven or this could be hell..
Then she lit the candle and showed me the way,
there were voices besides the door..
I thought i heard them say..
'welcome to Jill love center , such a lovely place,
such a lovely face, plenty of love at Jill love center,
If you lost in here, you can stay,'
Her mind is full of true love
She said she drowend in love,
But she got alot of pretty, pretty boys,
That she called friends..
Damn Sexy sweat, then i dance to remember,
And i dance to forget..
So, i called up my true love,
'Please bring me my soul'
He said,'you had lost your spirit since 1984.'
Finally i found out i come out with no spirit.
Someone wake me up from my mind..
Just to hear them say,
'Welcome to Jill Love center, such a lovely place,
such a lovely face.'
But another guy sitting on the center,
What a nice surprise, feels like wanna cry,
Mirrors on the ceiling, force myself not to cry,
And she said, they all just travellers here,
will leave anytime..
And she said i hurt her before,
They helped her pass the time..
But im the only one,
Who can make her cry..
Last thing i remember..i was running for the door..
I had to find a passage back to the place i was before..
Relax said a mystery voice..
'you're programmed to receive'
You can check out anytime you like.
But you can never leave...

*this is something i'll always treasure though we are now both walking different ways* take care and thank you for everything..

Total Visitors

  © My Blog Psi by Jiu Jiuz 2008

Back to TOP