Friday, September 19, 2008

While i was working at the office..suddenly i felt my hair extensions was getting loose..so i went to the mirror and im like 'OMFG' its like a few strands of my hair was dangling at the back..like to the butt..! im like 'OK im not gonna take this anymore' because most of it is already starting to get loose as our real hair grew..so i went to the salon and ask if i wanna get my extensions the way it is how much and takes how long..the girl said need about few hours..(i knew it since b4 i did it was about 2 hours plus) and this time i need to get it all out and put it all back again..sure need more time! and i dont have that kind of time in here...so next thing u know im just gonna take it all out and wait when im in kl go back to my salon to fix it...for now the kid is back! ..hmm..i kinda miss my short hair actually but i look like a kid..*lol* i think i dont mind being kiddo at times! x.o.x.o



Total Visitors

  © My Blog Psi by Jiu Jiuz 2008

Back to TOP