Monday, September 1, 2008

in d making...

Our anticipation of making our new tattoos that we have been talking about for like months has finalliy arrived! Last night at about 8pm, me and my lurve finally got the time to go to SgWang to find my friend Ivan to help us make our tatts! Thanks Ivan as i lead u to go O.T..haha coz we came so late..anyway finally we did our friendship tatt..and both of us make our wording tatt..After that we went to Loft@Zouk to party..with Billy,Kaney,Jolene,Melvin and others...Had a fun day! couldnt take much pics though as me n my lurve cameras both run out of batt!
My lurve driving..
Say peace to our Rainbow! hehe we both own one!
*us*
..nice Skeleton in the shop..
all skulls! i like it!
...waiting..posing...haha
me making my sparrow..*feel d pain..huhu*
my lurve making her sparrow..
Our friendship tatt
..and her making the wording..

Arriving at Loft
..Yc with us...!..she's one cool chick!
..and Ivan is here too!

JillChow,Kaney,Jolene,carrine@mylurve n i

Total Visitors

  © My Blog Psi by Jiu Jiuz 2008

Back to TOP