Tuesday, July 15, 2008

-this time around everything will b different...promise myself!-
most of all..........thank u my dearest darlings that always stand by me no matter what! you guys are always there and never disappointed me..i knew it! :) and yes KRABI here we come!
Today i clean my room with my mum..i cant do it alone,too messy! ..it seems when i open my cupboard n tidy up everything i found out about half the clothes i didnt wear before?!?! hehehe...woops...i guess i buy too many and not wearing any! ..my mum is like 'hey this is nice n that is nice how come u never wear before?' im like i know i get it ill stop spending...(try my very best) cant promise though...
(below is the pic of the tiny cupboard of mine in my deary room with the tidied clothes and my racks too! )






whats more now im focusing on the day my shop gonna arrive...theres still things that need to be constructed and i still havent finalize everything yet but im like soOOooo wanna get it done a.s.a.p! so there's not one buck left for unneccesary things for the moment now..though when im back from china i kept thinking i wanna go shop one round since i havent really walk at a mall in KL for like a month plus!! My place in China doesnt have a sorta like real Mall..haha its more like boutiques and all..and definitely no TopShop,Mng and all.......so im still thinking wanna go have a walk or not....but i know i cant do window shoppin! so how??!! jitz...haha...oh well so now is still on the considering mode so.....hmm....


and here is a pic of my two little baby sisters that went to BonOdori that day...look at them..grown so much , so Gorgeous! woohoo! haha its my sisters..u people out there beware(who hurt them im gonna Sm*ggle u!) ..hahahaha i feel im so old suddenly...


Total Visitors

  © My Blog Psi by Jiu Jiuz 2008

Back to TOP