Tuesday, January 22, 2008

~ today went to watch ' The Game Plan ' and weird to say i liked the show! hahaha.. its was really touching and sweet..and i cried ..after that tried to go look for a good, not too expensive luggage for me to use as i dont own a luggage bag since like my last one was being taken by my bro dy..need a good one for my trip to bangkok with my family and my trips to china in the future but needless to say i saw one that the size and all fits just right but it was over my budget! it was about thousand plus,i never knew luggage bags oso can cost quite a large sum of money! argh! need to go scan around more! not much time left! man..another thing..i still cant get over my medical $ for my scope and scannings coz i still havent get my money back from my insurance and that guy dont know if i could get it back anot! i stayed over in the hospital for the night and now he tell me this! wth! *praying to get it back asap* im sooOooOooo broke!

Total Visitors

  © My Blog Psi by Jiu Jiuz 2008

Back to TOP