Thursday, September 20, 2007

*something you need to know*

Actually for the past 4 years that i'm with you, or even before, i already knew what kind of person are you..It's just that i'm not believing it and throw myself to you. I know all the things you would do and i don't need to hear from rumours nor from people's mouth because i know you too damn well. I know I'm stupid to outsiders for loving someone like you. But your every movement, your every words spoken, your point of views towards things, your advices, your looks , your voice, your smell, your everything just meant so much to me. Till now i can't get over with, but i know one's gotta grow up. I always thought what i did was the best for you..but i found out what came over was just *silent* ..i'm sorry for holding you up for so long. You actually haven't even seen the real world. There are so many surprises out there for you. I once thought i could own you,i thought i could have it all..but now what i wanna say is...don't worry..i'm never angry nor mad at you because time just isn't right..everyone deserves to choose...i'm always here, i'll be there for you, i'll love you always and i'll miss you..............

Total Visitors

  © My Blog Psi by Jiu Jiuz 2008

Back to TOP